Welcome to an exciting experience where we will get on the water and into secluded locations to get the famously sought after photos that photographers come from all over the world to shoot. First 5 participants to book will receive a discount and get to choose their accommodations.
Once you arrive in Page you will not need to rent a car, we provide transportation for all scheduled outings.
Your lodging will be within walking distance to grocery stores, laundry facilities, restaurants and more. If you so choose, there is also a car rental company in town.
- Friday November 1st meet and greet 1:30 pm.
- Friday half the group will go on the river the other half will go into a slot canyon. All via boat.
- Saturday morning 6:00 am the groups will switch and do the other activity.
- Saturday afternoon we will have a discussion and compare notes, photos, and highlights.
- Saturday night Page is having it’s annual Balloon Regatta and Vendor Fair. The balloon glow offers a great photo opportunity.
- Sunday morning 6:00 am we will photograph the balloon launch and balloons all around the town and over the stunning backdrop of the Arizona desert.
- Sunday late morning we will take a short hike to Horseshoe Bend for another photo opp. Sunday afternoon we will wrap up.
- Sunday after wrap up, if you are not done having fun, I can offer suggestions for kayaking or paddle boarding on Lake Powell. Hikes and other slot canyon tours which are not included in this experience.
- Accommodations in Super Host Airbnb’s.
- Food prepared by our personal Chef. All meals Friday evening through Sunday lunch will be included except Saturday night where you can take advantage of the exciting food at the Vendor Fair. (Prepared meals and snacks for the excursions.)
- Boat transportation on the river and into the slot canyon.
- Transportation to and from the different locations.
- Seasoned certified tour guide accompanying all outings.
- Family style dining including vegetarian options.
- Great opportunity to network and meet others with the same passion for photography and natural beauty.
Price $950 per person or $1800 per couple.